Gakod's Trauma Engineer Application*ACCEPTED*

Gakod

Application Format:

What is your In-Game name?

EM Gakod

What is your SteamID (e.g. STEAM_0:1:55975235)?

STEAM_0:0:431397262

What is your rank? (Medical and/or Maintenance)

Elite Medic

How many strikes do you currently have?

How many warnings do you have on GL? (Post a screenshot of your warnings)

image.thumb.png.b258912dd0a6cf60dae276183608a488.png

Who gave you permission to apply?

Doctor not Jay ,Chief Manager Glaze and Surgeon Joy Boy

Why are you a good fit for Trauma Engineer (75+ Words)?

I have a decent reputation in medical and I showed respect to the majority of people i met on the server even if they cursed or insulted me ,i always strive to reach my goals as i demonstrated becoming a EM in 2 weeks, as my past experiences i have been a part of NU-7 for some time so i'm familiar with the HCZ, i'm also a FTO in medical so i’m very familiar with the medical SOP and the combat healing and i also have the willingness to learn the maintenance SOP and work in the different scenarios that may occur on the TE job as repairing SCP containment cells or squaring up with MTF.

Scenario Questions:

Q1: An MTF Nu7 Corporal is in dire need of surgical attention (5% health) but an MTF E11 Captain has asked you to come to SCP-966’s containment cell and fix its doors. What should you prioritize?

I would prioritize Healing personnel, first perform a surgery on the NU7 and then go with E-11 to SCP-966’s cell and fix it but this depends on the code, if code black or red i cannot perform surgery and i would go to fix the chamber.

8 October 2022

Q2: SCP-106 is on its last advert and is about to breach. As you are enroute to 106’s cell, a squad of MTF D5 Gladiators requests that you squad up with them. What should you prioritize?

I would prioritize the breach, I would ask the squad were they’re going and after I fixed the door I go to squad with them, but if not code yellow or blue i should prioritize squading up 

Edited by Gakod

On 10/14/2022 at 10:18 PM, ZeferGaming said:

+/- support

He's a decent Medical but problem is none of these awnsers are 100% correct 

But he's a decent Medical so that's why it's Nutral for me 

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

• Gakod changed the title to Gakod's Trauma Engineer Application*ACCEPTED*
  • Giga locked this topic