Emmitt's Ban appeal- Accepted

Emmitt

Steam Name: [GL] Emmitt

Ingame Name: Emmitt

SteamID: STEAM_0:47813952

Ban Length: 2 weeks

Admin that Banned you: Trumpo

Reason for Ban: MRDM

Dispute: Hello Gaminglight friends, this came to a shock to me today because for those of you who know me know for a fact I would never mass rdm nor would I EVER ignore head of staff. I just never saw the pings with all the notifications I get. I took great pride in becoming staff as well as holding Low Command in EMS. The absolute only explanation I have for this is that my son got on my pc while I was asleep and AFK on the server. The times that this was said to happen I was asleep. I wake up at 4am for work so I typically go to sleep around 9pm. I'm completely mind blown by this as I have just come home from work expecting to play with my friends. I really have no great explanation for this because I just found out about it 5 minutes ago. While I understand that I am responsible for my account I cant control what happened while Im asleep. The only thing I could do in the future is not leave my pc on to afk, which sucks because it helps the server BUT I PROMISE you all this is not something I would do. Its just not who I am. Thank you for listening and Im sorry that this happened. 

• Laughing 1

EMS Deputy/Assistant Head FTO | Trooper Lieutenant| 
UMC MERCENARY 

+support

last person I could actually see breaking rules let alone mrdm. Has to be a mistake tbh.

Current Positions:

Trooper Colonel of Illinois State Police / Sergeant Major of Rockford Police

Emergency Medical Technician of Rockford EMS / Recruit in Delta Force

• Head Admin

+/-Support

-I don't really see you MRDMing on your account, however masterson is right, you are responsible for your account. In the end I can see that it is a mistake, but you gotta keep your account secure.

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

+ Support

Ive known Emmit for a while now, me personally I don’t believe he’d do such a thing on his own accord, especially everything he’s worked for to just throw away and ruin it for himself.

DarkZz

FiveM - Admin

Yakuza - Boss

War GIF by Pop Smoke

• Zerg changed the title to Emmitt's Ban appeal- Accepted