Samuel Joelson's RRH Guardian Application

tigershark12

IMG_3754.jpg.urlIn Game Name:  Samuel Joelson

Steam ID  0:0:436842272

Discord ID CobraCommandCC#6041

Squadron you are Applying for: Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held: (D5 CPL (CTF JA), NU7 WO (Just promoted) NU7 OF THE WEEK 10/16/22, And Junior Covert Agent

Has anyone recommended you apply for the RRH program? (If not, it's fine): N/A

If applying for Analyst, please link notable test-logs here: N/A

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof): 0 Warns

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team:  I wish to join the Red Right hand because I've been serving with the foundation for a while with NU7 and now D5 and well Ive climbed the ranks pretty fast and have done some pretty good work as a field expert and a Tactical response team member. What I truly want to do is increase my responsibilities and to have a bigger role in defending the foundation not just from external threats from internal threats too. I also want to get a better rp experience than just focusing on a mostly combat based group like D5 or a containment group like NU7 I want to help more and see the bigger picture that this job can offer.

Why should we accept you:  I believe you should accept me because in my almost 3 months here, I've done a lot of good with NU7 as a field expert and as TRT clearing out CI and re-containing SCPs. Another plus is that I've had no strikes or warns so far so I can get the job done clean. Another reason why I believe I should be considered for the position is that I have a lot of security and leadership experience, due to me leading numerous amounts of DayZ MILSIM units, or GMOD star wars shock or Imperial Guard groups, I also have IRL experience in problem solving and managing stressful situations because I am an Eagle Scout and I am also a Volunteer Probationary EMT, so when stuff hits the fan I can compose myself and do what need to be done. Side note I know I havent been the most active due to irl reasons but im hoping to change that with this job and to help the foundation with this job. In short Those are the reasons why I believe I should be given a shot thank you and have a good one.IMG_3754.jpg.urlIMG_3754.jpg

Edited by tigershark12

• tigershark12 changed the title to Samuel Joelson's RRH Guardian Application
  • Head Admin

rsz_alpha1.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied.
This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

You may reapply in 2 weeks.

• Weiss locked this topic