Zer0s RRH Guardian APP

zer0xnombre

In Game Name: Zer0

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:634542708

Discord ID (Ex. Pinbal#5433):F̑̽̎u͒ͮ͒c̽̃̑k̒͐ ͕̲̖yͨ̀ͪo͂ͦ̇u͊͂̃#8047

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held: NU7 2LT/SCA Saryn, CI RND JA and was a Junior ranger and E11 SGT and a CI SGT

Has anyone recommended you to apply for the RRH program? (If not, it's fine): Alpha 10

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here: no

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof): 21344303308_Screenshot(236).thumb.png.e99a4c17ef4326c19f204a67a120a85c.png

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: I want to become RRH because I always see them around and find what they do very fun and enjoyable. I enjoy Guarding too as it's a way to get to know people and make connections. I'm also interested in the redacted operations they do and being able to do anything they want. I find the RP that RRH do also fun and entertaining. 

Why should we accept you: I think I should be accepted into the RRH team because I have experience in the type of SF RP that RRH Does. I'm also very knowledgeable in the ways the MTF units operate during any code. I can keep it cool in any situation even stressful or dangerous situations such as mass breaches or CI raids. I can perform any tasks that could be asked of me and do them with the utmost efficiency and can complete them quickly

Edited by zer0xnombre

• Head Admin

rsz_alpha1.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied.
This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

You may reapply in 2 weeks.

• Weiss locked this topic