Should I get NCO?  

1. 1. Should I get NCO?

• Yes
    • No

What is your In-Game name?: Funcle

What is your SteamID?: STEAM_0:0:99768532

What is your rank?: Henchmen I

How long have you been in the Pyke Syndicate?: 4 days

What leadership experience do you have?: I was an officer in DT and part of TI-23. I also have leadership experience from other Star Wars RP servers I've played on before. 

Why do you want to be a Pyke NCO? (75 word minimum): I want to be a Pyke NCO not only because I really enjoy being a part of the Syndicate but I also want to help the Syndicate grow into something that more poeple will be interested in joining. The PVP aspect of the regiment really differenciates from the Imperial roleplay side which is passive most of the time when events and missions are not taking place by bringing more combat to anyone who might come down to Tatooine. I also want to organize more raids for other Pykes to be more engaged in the battalion and more willing to get on.

Why should you be trusted with this rank? (75 word minimum): Before i joined the Pyke Syndicate I have been trusted with the role of a DT officer and member of TI-23. I also have no warns on the server and know that if I were to abuse my power in any way it would be taken away from me and given to someone more fitting of the position.  With that being said I belive that I have shown that I can be trusted with a position such as NCO inside the Syndicate. 

Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of a Pyke NCO you may be removed from your position?: Yes I do.