Mikes OOC Resignation

Mike

My Time has come, it’s been a great run with y’all but it’s time for me to move on my In character resignation will come at a later time but for now my staff resignation, if you didn’t know I’ve been trying to get cleared for the USMC and I finally did so, so I’ll be gone for a couple months meaning I can’t hold any positions in the server some honorable mentions during my time as staff and GM

Kio- You were a great AHGM and many great things came from your ideas keep going and improving and I’m sure with some work you’ll make an excellent HC 

Bub- Awesome JMT but even before you were JMT you were extremely helpful letting me know anything I could do better and teaching me what I needed to know

Rux- Great SMT you’ll do great going up I already know thanks for getting me to admin

Bon- Emperor Palpatine, you are a great staff member and I see you going very far up into SMT you trained me for Admin so thanks for that

Daze- Great Admin and a great AHGM I have no doubt in my mind that when it comes to it you and your team will recreate the GM Team in amazing ways 

Crunch and Frog- Y’all got me into forums diplomats during the end and it was really fun thanks for that 🙂

anyone else I didn’t mention it’s because I have the memory of a goldfish but thanks for being awesome

Edited by Mike
  • Sad 1

Current:

501st 1LT, Phase Zero VL, ARC Trooper

Former: 

DT Regulations Officer, DT LTCOL, DT SV02, SF Vice Marshall, SHG Senior Guard, Havoc SFC, Shock 1SGT, SF Cobra Squadron Vice Lead, SF SWO Lyttan Dree, Inferno Head Agent IF33, SF ENGL, ST ENGL, ST Major, Shore VLD, STRM Operator, DT LTCOL, DT SV02

Good luck in the future!

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member