Zefer's Command Surgeon Application

ZeferGaming

Zefer Command Application Poll   

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should Zefer get the rank of Surgeon?

• yes (please Explain)
    • No (please explain)

1. What’s your In-Game Name? 

Zefer

2. What’s your SteamID (e.g. STEAM_0:1:55975235)? 

STEAM_0:0:107843717

3. What is your Rank? 

Elite Medic 

4. Total strikes you’ve ever received?

Zero and I am keeping it that way 

5. How many warnings do you have on GL? 

Again, zero in the 2 and half years I have been here I have had no Warnings in gaminglight 

6. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?

10 I Neglect my other life 90% of the time to be on the Medical jobs 

7. Why do you believe you should become a Medical Command member (100+ words)?

all though I have never been Command on SCP over in Imperial I was a Vice commander and a Rear Admiral witch if you didn't know was the Equivalence to a Commander at the time, I have major Leading skills as I have been almost every rank in Imperial, but as for SCP I have dedicated myself too Medical since ever since joining it I have been vary serous about getting the max amount to my rank so I could get the full amount out of Medical  cause I felt it was important that I experience everything that Medical had to offer before I felt like Applying so I would be ready for my first Command rank, in which I plan on giving my 100% best when going into the rank as I feel that any Command rank is to be treated with the uta most respect and care as screwing up can have major problems in the long around. such an honor should not be taken Lightly there is always times for fun and games but when it is time to bring the seriousness in, I can do that like no other person my job will be tough there will be problems that will need to be solved and I am more than willing to hit them head on and do my job when called for. 

8-1. You have found a Resident Medic in HCZ, what do you do? 

first scenario: I would ask the RM to kindly follow me to MedBay where from there I would give him a Verbal warning to not to go there again as that is Reserved for Field Medic + and SM+ with the permission from a Command member.  

second scenario: he Refuses to Listen which would resolve in me giving me a Strike for not listening to command orders 

third scenario: if he refuses to follow and continues to act up not or straight up ignores me, I will Remove his whitelist Kick him from the job and Issue a DNT on him and have his Tags be removed in Discord (note: I pray this never happens, but it can Luckly Medical pretty responsible for the most part, but it could happen none the less)    

8-2. There is a Medic requesting to be trained for Field Work, how would you train them? 

I would give the Medic the SOP for Field Medic tell him to read it and then I would go over anything that he does not understand answer any questions he might have then give him his Discord Tags and then the Whitelist for the Job then Log the Training in the Discord in sub regiments logs (notes: I have to do this anyways at the current rank as I am currently a SFM)  

8-3. You see an Experienced Medic shooting D-Class in D-Block, what do you do? 

first scenario: again, I would ask the ExM to come to Medbay then I would tell him what he did wrong and then I will tell him he is being Striked for RDM from a Noncombatant 

second scenario: if the RDM was in Self-defense then I would let him be on his way as this would be sticking to the SOP guidelines  

Edited by ZeferGaming
  • Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

Changing to = Support

Zefer i think you would be a incredible JCMD but i can't give you my +Support rn cause im really worryed about your Health.
Don't push yourself to play Gmod rn, focus on recovering man, Hope you the best and a good recovery💪.
i have Chronic migraine so ik how bad it is😞.
Hope to see you back soon❤️!

Edited by Avalon Levi

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

14 minutes ago, Avalon Levi said:

+ Support (but in Red)

- Active.
- Nice Guy.
- Has been doing a great job as Medical Enlisted.
- Many Medical/Patrol Logs a week.

|  Former Best Medical HCMD  | Ex Lore Senior Guard | Ex Shadow Guard Officer 

Changing Again To + Support 

Zefer just want you to know that we care much more about your Health than your activity in Medical i believe Medical SCMD/HCMD would Agree with me, if you think that playing 2+ hours on GL wont worsen your health problems then its alright, but feel free to take LOA's however you need, Your health always comes first❤️!!!

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

• 1 month later...
  • Giga locked this topic