Hiro's app for NU-7

(GL) NOMORE_wHy

In Game Name: Plague Doctor Hiro
Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:000000001):  STEAM_0:1:172023935
Discord Name (Ruby#0001): ♡ hiro ♡#0001
If you have any SCP-RP warns, please list when and why you got them here (If you don't have any, exclude this from your application.):
When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately): None 

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (75 word minimum): I would love to be given the opportunity to join this branch because I want to be a part of something that I'm passionate about. I love everything about MTF and being able to roleplay as it would be so fresh and fun to me. Ever since I've been a part of the server I have only played as an SCP, if I were to be given this opportunity to be able to not only bring fresh RP but also do so much more in terms of what I'm able to do in the server such as containing it would really improve my roleplay experience. I'm looking forward to every aspect of this branch, the guns, the RP, the containment. I really don't want to be anything else that isn't an MTF. (132 words)

If you have any Branch Strikes/Punishments, please list when and why you got them here (If you don't have any, exclude this from your application.):

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers. (If you haven't been in any branches, exclude this from your application.):

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time: Yes I do

Did anyone recommend you to join Nu-7?  (If nobody did, exclude this from your application.): 

Edited by (GL) NOMORE_wHy
I forgot stuff

ACCEPTED!!!

Please contact an FTO for training!

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png