ShadeY's Pyke Application

Jack Smith

1. What is your In Game Name/Steam ID and Discord ID?: my game name is ShadeY/ steam id STEAM_0:1:581877224/ discord id 799761053907025990

2, Why do you want to become a Member of the Pyke’s?:i wish to become a member of Pykes, because i want to show that we are a very good faction which shows good teamwork skills, Good communications skills, critical thinking against the empire, I want to make sure that everyone knows that we are here to take down the empire, i want to make sure that nobody will go on our path and will bring a good generation of crew, i want to make sure and show to all new players and current members of the community that we are always active and we are welcoming for players to join us.

3. What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?:  I believe i bring out good teamwork skills, Communication skills and Critical thinking to use for our missions, we will show them that we are not weak and we grow stronger, i will try my best to get the faction very active daily and hand out missions to make it a lot fun for the faction so it can grow much more daily.

4. What is the biggest thing you would bring to the Pyke Branch? (Please explain): i can bring good leadership skills to use against the empire and to our mission to always have victory and success so we can always get better and i want to improve my men if needed and recruit for a better crew to use for more missions against the empire.

.5 List a few achievements you have accomplished in the server: Ive gotten Gamemaster which im very happy for and im trying to get storm commando, sorry if its not a lot 

.6 How often can you be active in-game?: i can try to be on everyday average around 5-7 hours daily but depends if i need to work on my school.

7. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?): i had warning for failure to advert carjack on policerp, but that was 1-2 years ago

Note: Im applying for any rank that im fit for, hopefully you had a good time while reading and have a lovely day, im also very sorry if i have not written much and sorry for my grammar, sorry for who that ive disturbed for this app i made.

Edited by Jack Smith