Staff Application- Accepted

EliminatorL8

What is your in-game name?:  Worth

What is your steam name?: LordBillsworth

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:67666727

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

I have previous experience being staff for A 5M server got GTA5 I was a Senior Mod for the server I have also run/owned multiple Minecraft servers I was Senior mod on the GTAV server for 1 year and was on and off on the other games I was mostly there as needed

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

I Joined the community about 1 year ago I was active for about 4 months then took a break from games and Joined the US military and now I am a very active community member 

What date did you make your forums account? My Forums account was Created August 26, 2021 

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? my current rank on the server is Darth

How many warns do you have on the server? I have No warns on the server

Have you donated? Yes I have donated more then once 

What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: yes I have read the handbook

Timezone:PST

Permission (Admin+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): I believe that I an help the server by helping protect the integrity of the server and keep a sense of fun and tranquility to the gaming light community I have plenty of experience doing admin on other games/ servers and I believe that I can bring that experience to the staff team and stop the people who are breaking the rules and the ones who get on the server just to cause trouble in the community, As a member of this community I like to have fun while playing and I want to help others keep having fun by stopping the ones that want to ruin that fun

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: I would clip the sit and try to get them to stop cursing If they do not stop cursing then I will gag/freeze him/her and continue to explain what they did wrong and then check any logs that can solidify the infraction of RDM/MRDM at that point if I have found firm evidence then I will administer the necessary punishment after the sit is over submit the clip to a higher staff member if a Punishment extension is needed for the amount of people that were killed in the RDM/MRDM 

Edited by EliminatorL8

1 hour ago, HuskyLover said:

+Support

Experienced

Good effort

Neutral Addition: Veteran

Also to add, he has been with the server for about 401 days

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

On 9/30/2022 at 5:08 AM, HuskyLover said:

+Support

Experienced

Good effort

+support 

"That's that, and this is this."

Black Silence

On 9/29/2022 at 5:08 PM, HuskyLover said:

+Support

Experienced

Good effort

Current: Ω OSLD HS LTCOL 1309 Niner Skirata

Retired: Ω 1136 Darman SkirataΩ 3222 Atin Skirata First ever Deputy Hazard SupervisorLast Ever Demo Vice Lead - 501st ARCTRN 1SG Rusty 8509 - SF OFS Warrant Officer Rusty - IC Vice Commander 1140 Fixer Admin Rusty - IC OSLD MAJ 1309 Niner First Ever ISB:IA Junior Operative - Last Naval Agent Gideon Hask IF2 DT V07- DT CPT EL9 - DT SN04 - Shadow Guard VI Scythe -  Shock CPT Rusty                                                             

spacer.png

#InfernoRangers

• Head of Staff

ACCEPTED!

Please contact a JMT+ for staff training whenever you are available

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander