Tanner0

Should I be accepted?  

1. 1. Should I be accepted?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name:Tanner

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:82838569

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Gold

How long have you been playing on the server?: I started playing in 2020 stopped, started again in 2021, STOP again and now back in 2022 with 4 weeks close to 5 weeks in game time

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines: Yes

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot):Just 1 that like 8 months old

Why do you want to join event team? I want to Join the Event Team to give the player base more events and help to do fun little events and big ones with other ET. As long with it would keep me here on the server as it would give me so much stuff to do and give other to have fun with.

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?: The reasons I should be trusted for ET is that; that I have been a event staff on a Old game I played called Unturned on a APOC and a WW2 server so I have experience in hosting but not on Garry's Mod. Another reason I should be Trust is I have NO REASONS to betray the Server as it is the best SCP server I have seen and played on as it allows for fun thing well other server can be so strict  and not allow fun. My final reason is that I am a hard work went I put my mind into it and love giving people fun thing and enjoyment out of a game that can be so sweaty 

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes mostly I will need a deeper explaining to clear small confusing  

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): 
[SITE COMS] "This is MTF be aware SCP-407 has been stolen, If you see another personal feeling ill and starts to become a plant report to your nearest Combat Personal to inform them" As this message is sent out a set player that will be picked and if they agree will turn into the SCP-610 Model as it is a tree person pretty much and they will attempt to spread it as I follow them. As they turn more I will then suggest them to go to a location to build a nest to protect. As they are there I will be placing plant looking Props around and spawn in small head crabs as creature that SCP-407 created and maybe a raptor model.

As this goes on MTF/Security Job is too clear out the nests of Head crabs and [raptors?] as they keep pushing they find a huge Mass of plants they have to set on fire to clear out it but waves of [610 models and Head crabs will attack] once this huge ball of plant mass it destroyed they will find SCP-407.

Screenshot 2022-09-28 200118.png

Edited by Tanner0

Accepted
Thank you for your interest in the Event Team!
Congratulations, the Event Leadership Team has decided to accept your application. 
Contact any Senior Event team or higher to be trained. 
Good luck, we look forward to working with you!
- Goat

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

• Goat locked this topic

Accepted 

Please talk to an Senior Event Team+ to recieve your training.

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |