Dragons Shadow Guard Officer app

Imagine Dragon These

Do you think Dragon Deserves Shadow Guard Officer  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Dragon Deserves Shadow Guard Officer?

• Yes, Please state why
    • No, Please state why

What is your in game name?:
Burr Danid 

What is your in game rank?:
Centurion Guard

How long have you been in Shadow Guard?:
8/29/22

How long have you been in Royal Guard?:
Came out of Reserves on 8/29/22

Why do you want to become a Officer in Shadow Guard?:
The Reason I want to be a officer in shadow guard is because of the capabilities and qualities that I possess. The reason I say that is because of my previous commanding positions in all types of battalions and all the things that I have learned from them. As for the time I have been in shadow guard I have experienced a lot of things and I can definitely help shadow guard expand and improve as their is always room for improvements and nothing is perfect. I believe I am a good leader and know when to take charge which is exactly what I believe shadow guard needs as their is only one officer at the moment handling everything by himself and I know how stressful that is due to past experiences which I believe I can assist with. Their is also a lot of other task shadow guard officers do as they maintain shadow guard and make sure everything is efficient working closely with The Sov Protector and Vice Sov which I think I would be able to handle fine and efficiently as I stress on making things quick and done well. 

How could you assist The Shadow Guard Lead?:
Currently there is no shadow guard lead but their is bound to be one in the future and I would assist them to my full potential and easing the burden of leadership on them by making their job easier by being their with them and working on docs with them and helping certs and coordination of tryouts and making sure shadow guard is keeping standards. When it comes to certain task I would always try to be their for them and make it into a two man job to help them out and make it so we both keep shadow guard running smooth and for everyone to have fun as they play on the server as countless RG and even other people on the server look up to shadow guard and the charisma and skill we possess. 

How many strikes do you have?:

Do you have any prior experience in being an Officer in a Sub-Branch? (If yes, explain):
I have been officer in multiple sub branches as I was previously climbing up the ranks in Purge and IQ, I was Officer and Assistant Lead and Lead and Overseer in all Purge Sub Battalions and was constantly making sure Passive rp and documents on the branch were being updated aswell as getting other peoples opinions on the subbranch and constantly voicing my opinion to get things changed when change needed to happen because change is fundamental if you want to see improvement if things remain stagnant. So my experience in the past has helped me see all that and will definitely help me in the future aswell.

Edited by Imagine Dragon These

Dragon - Former Fennec
Current: The Eighth Brother | Dragon

Insidious Clan Owner/Leader
Former: The High Inquisitor, Senior Admin X 2 , Second Sister, Sovereign Protector Ved Kennede, Ninth Sister, First Vice Sovereign Sun Tzu, GM V

Feedback

Positives
+ Well Known in RG.
+ Has experience.
+ Shown great leadership/mentoring skills to those in RG.
+ Active.
+ Interacts in discord frequently.
+ Has a good application and ideas.

Negatives
Can be too laid back

Overall: Support

7 hours ago, Agent said:

Feedback

Positives
+ Well Known in RG.
+ Has experience.
+ Shown great leadership/mentoring skills to those in RG.
+ Active.
+ Interacts in discord frequently.
+ Has a good application and ideas.

Negatives
Can be too laid back

Overall: Support

Once again fully agree with, having someone too laid back isn’t always bad and is sometimes needed but of course there are sometimes when it needs to be the direct opposite. (Agent making some good points on all these applications)

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

• Goat locked this topic