Greg's Shadow Guard Officer Application

HeadHuntingSniper

What is your in game name?: Greg

What is your in game rank?: Senior Honor Guard

How long have you been in Shadow Guard?: 17 days since my return from reserves (9/07/2022)

How long have you been in Royal Guard?: 9/04/2022, this does not mark my time from reserves

Why do you want to become a Officer in Shadow Guard?: I want to become Shadow Guard Officer because of my love for the Shadow Guard. I was in Shadow Guard a long time ago and once lead it. With my past experience, I truly do want to assist the Shadow Guard to bring back a glory day. As well, just generally help Shadow Guard out as they have no leader in the position currently. Shadow Guard is in a good state, and I want to bring that state up. I do not see that many problems, the current batch of Shadow Guard we have currently are in perfect positions, but I can help and assist them with polishing themselves. I would love to have a more dedicated and leading position in the Shadow Guard's again as well, due to my past experience as the Leader.

How could you assist The Shadow Guard Lead?: If we had a Shadow Guard Lead, I would generally focus on what he requires me to do. If we have really nothing to do from his assignment, I would mainly focus on the dueling and assassination. With my general knowledge of my past experiences as Shadow Guard Lead I can also assist them with that I have retained.

How many strikes do you have?: 0

Do you have any prior experience in being an Officer in a Sub-Branch? (If yes, explain): I have experience of being Officer Sub Branches. I was the Internal Affairs Director and the Shock Special Task Force Lead when those existed. As well, I was a prior Shadow Guard Lead during my original run.

image_2022-09-24_173906859.png

ISB:IA- Agent Greg

Death Trooper - SN03

Senior Gamemaster

Feedback

Positives
+ Experience
+ Shown good mentoring skills

Negatives
- No real plans / examples of helping only establishing his experience.
- Short application.
- Hasn't really embraced the new era of RG yet still going on the past for the most part.

Overall: Negative Support

6 hours ago, Agent said:

Feedback

Positives
+ Experience
+ Shown good mentoring skills

Negatives
- No real plans / examples of helping only establishing his experience.
- Short application.
- Hasn't really embraced the new era of RG yet still going on the past for the most part.

Overall: Negative Support

Fully agree with on this but I would recommend at least around 4 sentences for an officer application.

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

• Goat locked this topic