Greg's Shadow Guard Officer Application

HeadHuntingSniper

What is your in game name?: Greg

What is your in game rank?: Senior Honor Guard

How long have you been in Shadow Guard?: 17 days since my return from reserves (9/07/2022)

How long have you been in Royal Guard?: 9/04/2022, this does not mark my time from reserves

Why do you want to become a Officer in Shadow Guard?: I want to become Shadow Guard Officer because of my love for the Shadow Guard. I was in Shadow Guard a long time ago and once lead it. With my past experience, I truly do want to assist the Shadow Guard to bring back a glory day. As well, just generally help Shadow Guard out as they have no leader in the position currently. Shadow Guard is in a good state, and I want to bring that state up. I do not see that many problems, the current batch of Shadow Guard we have currently are in perfect positions, but I can help and assist them with polishing themselves. I would love to have a more dedicated and leading position in the Shadow Guard's again as well, due to my past experience as the Leader.

How could you assist The Shadow Guard Lead?: If we had a Shadow Guard Lead, I would generally focus on what he requires me to do. If we have really nothing to do from his assignment, I would mainly focus on the dueling and assassination. With my general knowledge of my past experiences as Shadow Guard Lead I can also assist them with that I have retained.

How many strikes do you have?: 0

Do you have any prior experience in being an Officer in a Sub-Branch? (If yes, explain): I have experience of being Officer Sub Branches. I was the Internal Affairs Director and the Shock Special Task Force Lead when those existed. As well, I was a prior Shadow Guard Lead during my original run.

image_2022-09-24_173906859.png

ISB:IA- Agent Greg

Death Trooper - SN03

Senior Gamemaster

Feedback

Positives
+ Experience
+ Shown good mentoring skills

Negatives
- No real plans / examples of helping only establishing his experience.
- Short application.
- Hasn't really embraced the new era of RG yet still going on the past for the most part.

Overall: Negative Support

6 hours ago, Agent said:

Feedback

Positives
+ Experience
+ Shown good mentoring skills

Negatives
- No real plans / examples of helping only establishing his experience.
- Short application.
- Hasn't really embraced the new era of RG yet still going on the past for the most part.

Overall: Negative Support

Fully agree with on this but I would recommend at least around 4 sentences for an officer application.

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H05, CERT 2LT 1CR01, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

• Goat locked this topic