Fizz

What Is Your SteamID?:

STEAM_0:1:223141362

How Long Have You Been In Purge?:

Off and on for the better part or 3-4 years

Have You Been In IQ, If so, What Rank Were/Are You?:

Yes, At the rank of Overseer.

Why Would You Like To Become The Rank Of 2LT?:

I do miss being an officer in Purge and IQ. Hold trainings, doing sims, And doing the sub branch tryouts. I really wanna join back as an officer as Purge is significantly hurting in the activity department. I would love to see that improve a bit more as currently I dont see much of anything going on. Got to get those sims going again! Give away good prizes. MAKE PEOPLE BELIEVE AGAIN! PURGE RP!

What Could You Bring To The Inquisitorious Purge Officer Team?:

As I was already an officer before twice. I can bring a great many things. First off the knowledge of what to do as an officer. There is nothing more important than already knowing how to lead by example. The will and determination to get things done! Oh NCO's not meeting their quotas? Well maybe a little incentive to light that fire under them like a little tryout competition with maybe money or a promotion being the top prize! There is nothing I wanna change in the way things are done in Purge. I dont have any bright ideas or ridiculous requests. Just need to spice it up a bit to get people playing again. Thats all.

Do You Have Any Previous Officer Experience?:

I do. Not too long ago I was at the rank of Colonel in Purge and Overseer in IQ

Do You Understand The Duties And Protocols You Must Undertake As A Member Of The Officer Team?:

I understand that it is my responsibility that NCO's are teaching the enlisted. To lead by example. Also, to make sure that my quotas are being met. 

How Many Strikes Do You Have?:

I do have a few. Actually 3:

warns.png

spacer.png
[Lord VI] [Purge HVYAL 2LT] [ISB:IA JO]

Every time I’ve seen Fizz on Purge, he’s always done well. This is a good application and I think he would be a great fit for a Purge Officer. 

+ Support 

• Thanks 1

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

On 9/14/2022 at 5:21 AM, RussTime said:

Every time I’ve seen Fizz on Purge, he’s always done well. This is a good application and I think he would be a great fit for a Purge Officer. 

+ Support 

From my limited interactions with this player, he is a really nice guy and he seems to be squared away. App could have a bit more to it but good luck.

Overall i give you my Support, Good Luck

spacer.png