Fruitt's Guardian App

War_Fruitt

In Game Name: Fruitt

Steam ID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:91255427) Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:106338063

Discord ID (Ex. Pinbal#5433): War_Fruitt#0002

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held: D5 SM (RO, FTO, G9), E11 RCT (Ex-LCPL), EXM (RMS, RFM, CCU)

Has anyone recommended you to apply for the RRH program? (If not, it's fine): Alpha 12

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here:

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof): 0

spacer.png

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: I've always enjoyed roleplaying and being able to really get invested into a community as good as this one and I feel being allowed to join RRH would provide some good experience not only getting deeper into the community but also in bettering myself in other SF branches I may get into or that I currently am in. I also would enjoy the ability to have close ties with command to learn to be better in higher positions of power so that I can lead whatever branch I join command of as well as support those already in command.

Why should we accept you: I should be accepted because I would make a good addition to the team whether it be in an RP scenario or in combat, I have proven myself useful in assisting/re-containing many SCP's and I fully understand the procedures required to do so as well as repelling raids from both Sarkic and CI. I've also already gotten a decent amount of knowledge and experience in an SF role and dealing with RP and combat situations that come with being such.

• Skull 1

Current: Manager of Interrogations | D5 VCMDR | G9 QUETZALCOATL GT3 | A1 CSM Nightshade 
Former: Councilman of Internal Affairs Agency | Gensec PVT | RRH Foxtrot 26 | G9 Wraith GH1E11 LCPL | EXM RFM CCU RMS | Maintenance trainee x10 (trained by Spixe himself once! Had Lava fill out one test for me! Self-trained as well!)

Trial Moderator: 09/27/22 - 10/01/22 (round 2 12/04/23 - 12/13/23) | Moderator: 10/01/22 - 11/04/22 (round 2 12/13/23 - 1/18/24) | Senior Moderator: 11/04/22 - 2/8/23 (round 2 1/18/24 - 2/28/24) | Admin: 2/8/23 - 4/2/23

+support
has experience as sf
active on d5
can be trusted with level 5

-Alpha 12

SCPRP : CI LTCOL | H10 Warden X A1 SPC Frontier Nu-7 CPT Former:  MTF D5 VCMDR | RRH Guardian Alpha 12 O-1 PVT Frontier | G.O.C Lieutenant (rest in peace)
Imperial: N/A Former: 31st 2LT

• 2 weeks later...

+Support

Very active

one of the best when it comes to the task at hand.

if i had to face a mass breach i would choose him as the one to help me recontain knowing he has my back.

ACEE 

Former 

D5 HFTO, Research RS DELTA-5 DHG9 COL 

nlDuH0g.png

Application Accepted

Thank you for your interest in joining the MTF Alpha-1 Red Right Hand Program. At this time, the O5 Council has decided to accept your application. Please contact any available O5 Council member in-game to receive your on-boarding.

Congratulations! ~O5-2 'The Way'

• Star locked this topic