Gamma-9 The Raptors Intero [EOI Grade]

opera

The Snipeof all Snipers
  Head Of Longshot, Major  ~  Nu7 SM G.O.C Deputy Head of Nail, CPLSVA, V4 ██████ IV E-11 SGT, La Feria

ezgif-5-1afe476b1c.gif.2124125d4fed17d7800b46ba52c6d55b.gif                                                                                      

• 2 weeks later...

Grade: 37/100

Overall, while this is an average interrogation, it is not enough for EOI standards.

Efficiency: 10/25

I would say you asked a few too many questions about Command, I would've recommended only going with the top three ranks he knows. Also I would have recommended to ask more questions about G9.

Insight: 15/25

You get a good amount of the D-5 Command, and the highest member of G9. While that is sufficent, I would have recommended getting more info on G9.

Presentation: 10/25

While you have a custom format, it's not particularly unique, with only the intro being made by you.

Writing: 2/25

There were a few grammar mistakes, additionally you had absolutely zero detail to torture.

Additional comment: Please be thorough with your tortures. Please put in more effort for EOI grading.

Overall: F

Test quality: Approaching Expectations

Extra Notes: N/A