Rule change for criminal section [Denied]

KLONDU

under the criminal rule section, it states "Troopers cannot attack criminals unless they are hostile towards them."

under this rule, it currently means that anyone that witnesses the hostility, or even has knowledge of it can then act upon it.

Let me give you an example of why this is bad, and why it needs to be more specific

If a criminal attacks someone above the rank of Vice Commander, that vice commander can then go on the radio and announce to the entire Imperial Garrison that that specific criminal attacked them, and that gives the entire ship reason to come down and target that specific person. that is egregiously unfair to that specific player. 

therefore, I propose the rule be changed to something more specific like, "Troopers can only attack criminals who they witness being hostile to themselves or another Imperial."

Current Royal Guard Vice Sovereign Sun Tzu

"The Saber Guard Defense Force"

Former: Saber Guard Primus

Playing Star Wars GIF

I kinda disagree with this as with a VCMDR getting hurt and even using comms or radio to call help is pretty good for RP if you think about it. Lets say like in the movies that if you were to attack an ST you would have some others after you. However just saying that IF someone were to call it out, the person that kills the other should say something in comms or voice to let others know that it’s dead and they won’t hopefully get RDMed.

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)