The GasMan Intero Log [EOI Grade]

opera

The Snipeof all Snipers
  Head Of Longshot, Major  ~  Nu7 SM G.O.C Deputy Head of Nail, CPLSVA, V4 ██████ IV E-11 SGT, La Feria

ezgif-5-1afe476b1c.gif.2124125d4fed17d7800b46ba52c6d55b.gif                                                                                      

• 1 month later...

Grade: 52/100

Efficiency: 15/25

While I am all for large amounts of info, asking for the entire command tree below him is a bit much. I would recommend only going two/three below them.

Insight: 10/25

You didn't ask for any details about the SF besides the name, and didn't ask for any of his fellow Majors, but other than that, not terrible.

Presentation: 15/25

Your format, while custom, isn't incredibly unique, with only the intro being unique. While I give props for that, I'd like to see a little bit more. Your document is adequate.

Writing: 7/25

One Described Torture, with just ID checks for the rest? Be more creative! Give it more flair! I know you can do better! Also run it through Grammarly or something, you've got a few grammar & spelling mistakes.

Additional comment: Why would you shoot him at the end if he was a Major? That's good money!

Overall: D-

Test quality: Meets Expectations (Barely)