TiffxBeckers

1. Your In-game: ST PVT MASTER OOGWAY2121

2. Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:440421158

3. The admin's name in-game: akeru

4. The admin's steam name (If you know it): STEAM_0:0:182542206

5. What did the admin do: Bias as shit

6. Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED):

7. What do you believe should happen to the admin: Demoted

Demoted  as seen  in these clips and the admin said himself    that he had seen it himself. It was clear i wasn't going to let someone rdm me so i self defenced myself   

Staff pulls a   u both have massrdmed each other  what bs is that   some of it was duels  and from the clips i provided and it was clear   he was let off with a verbal whilst stiener the kid i was reporting was even disrespecting me in the sit

8. Any extra information: Terrible staff if he is just going to let some rdmer get a verbal when it was very fucking clear it was not  

There both in the same fucking regiment  bias as fuck https://ibb.co/mJDkJtz       staff is going to make some lame as excuse  its pathetic

I checked with another staff  gm mod    i killed stiener 3 times in total  1  for a duel  the 2nd i can't remember and the 3rd one in self defence

Was told i massrdmed to which i have been lied to from a staff member 

He gave him a verbal   for both times which makes no sense   when he had seen the clip  in the sit he was disrespecting me aswell stiener and the staff still gave the guy verbals

3 clips of what happened combined into 1  

Time stamps  2:42       4:53  7:35

and below is the bias fucking staff  ( The clips might of overlapped    "not the same clip"  there different)

While I do think that staff members should avoid taking sits regarding people inside their battalions, this should not be a demotion. Staff are able to give warnings for things if they see fit.

-1 you can always ask for a different staff member by the way, and try to stay calm in your reports here. 

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster

1) i cant hear your own voice due to u have cancel it or maybe there a problem but it gonna be hard for us staff to help you. next time make sure we can hear your voice too.

2) At 2.52 i have check 4 times and my guts and feeling tell me that stenier did that on purpose(this is just my POV). reason is because u are at the edge of the gap so i assume he wants u to fall off the map. There also zero reason why he shoot on defcon 5 and outside the MHB. Yet he is bit disrespect in staff sit.

3) Even if he RDM you, please make a report in game instead of making a scene with him in game. In 5.50(not even surprise why u did not timestamp it with others) it clearly shows that u did RDM him. this is the reason why u got warn for RDM.

4)Please do not call staff bias or anything like that. They are trying their best to make the community better. Of course they are in the same battalion but they are not allow to be on sides or support both sides. 

Overall i would say i -support it. If u did not RDM him from the beginning and report it, it would be a different story.

P.S can we know which staff told u that damage logs, maybe he can help too

Edited by ENT

"That's that, and this is this."

Black Silence

wdum rdm?  I said i dueled him first  not sure what happened the 2nd time and the 3rd time was self defence  Like when tf did i rdm him first?       All my clips it don't pick up my sound only others

I killed him at 5.50 because it was fucking self defence like what?  U saw him shoot me

GM MOD Jackforpm

Edited by TiffxBeckers

9 minutes ago, TiffxBeckers said:

wdum rdm?  I said i dueled him first  not sure what happened the 2nd time and the 3rd time was self defence  Like when tf did i rdm him first?       All my clips it don't pick up my sound only others

I killed him at 5.50 because it was fucking self defence like what?  U saw him shoot me

GM MOD Jackforpm

It true he shoot u first but that doesnt mean u got to shoot and kill him back even it is self defense. Once u kill him, it a RDM 

"That's that, and this is this."

Black Silence

8 hours ago, ENT said:

1) i cant hear your own voice due to u have cancel it or maybe there a problem but it gonna be hard for us staff to help you. next time make sure we can hear your voice too.

2) At 2.52 i have check 4 times and my guts and feeling tell me that stenier did that on purpose(this is just my POV). reason is because u are at the edge of the gap so i assume he wants u to fall off the map. There also zero reason why he shoot on defcon 5 and outside the MHB. Yet he is bit disrespect in staff sit.

3) Even if he RDM you, please make a report in game instead of making a scene with him in game. In 5.50(not even surprise why u did not timestamp it with others) it clearly shows that u did RDM him. this is the reason why u got warn for RDM.

4)Please do not call staff bias or anything like that. They are trying their best to make the community better. Of course they are in the same battalion but they are not allow to be on sides or support both sides. 

Overall i would say i -support it. If u did not RDM him from the beginning and report it, it would be a different story.

P.S can we know which staff told u that damage logs, maybe he can help too

Agreeing with the - support

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

9 hours ago, TiffxBeckers said:

I gave a verbal warning both of you because u guys rdmed each other. U shouldn't self defence when someone tries to kill you  just make a report and staff member would deal with the person
+ You killed him multiple times and called it Duel and he killed you back and I gave you both a verbal warning not to do it again.
Also i didn't gave him 2 verbal warning i gave him 1 verbal warning for RDM and i told him to stop disrespecting you 

• Head of Staff

DENIED

No violations are seen by SMT in this report. The specified player will not be punished.

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander