Shock Officer Application

Demarcus cousins III

What is your in-game name? 

Damarcus

What is your current rank?

SGM

How long have you been in Shock?

2 weeks and 2 days

How much time do you have on the server?

I believe I joined this server on August 24, 2022 I've been in this server ever snice never left. Staff and other people were nice to me when I had first join the server, and I love the activity and sims that they do on this server.

Why do you feel that you deserve the position of officer?

I feel like I can do a Wonderful job as an Officer. The Reason why I say this is because, I love to respect and treat people equally and I give respect and my full undivided attention for the people I work for in the Shock job. I want to be a good Example to other people that want to join shock and grow our numbers. And Snice I've gained the Experience while on the Shock job, and I always Listen to my higher ups and they order me on what to do. To put this into Consideration I've been on as much as I can to show Devotion and dedication that I have for the Battalion that I'm working In to show that I am the right person for this.

Why do you feel you can be trusted to hold this position?

For the time I was in Shock I know everyone around me especially my peers know I can be Very Trustworthy and uphold the Standards to be a Shock officer. I have been able to find the answers for others troopers through the best of my abilities. I know there have been mistakes ever snice I became a Shock member but I can always Learn from past experience and I can always Better myself and learning what mistakes I did and never do them again. I feel like I can show other troopers that shock Is a good Battalion and show them the ropes on what they can do In shock and this  can be a good learning experience for them. I've been able to do my job as an NCO and always hit my quota for the week, from what I can tell my peers have been telling me how much an Awesome job I've been doing as an NCO, and shows that I'm the right person for this job.

If chosen, what can you add to the battalion that other applicants can't?

If I get accepted for this job, I can add a unique style for the sims that Isn't really seen as often from what I can see. Such as Capture the flag, The Flags are located in Canyon (Left Side) and Tatooine Village (near the Black market Safe zone) and this would be a good idea for a SIM. This Can be a very overwhelming activity that everyone can enjoy and have fun in. Not only I can do that, but I can Inform new people that join the server the Rules and Regulations and give them a tour around the server to show each Battalion and Sub-branch can be fun and Exciting and how serious it can be.

How active can you be?

I am very active on the Shock job. I'm always on 5 days out of the Week Mon-Friday and Sat-Sun I come home from work around 4-5PM and I'm on till 10PM

Edited by Demarcus cousins III
  • Like 2

Great app, nicely detailed and looks well thought out. I bet you could make a great Shock Officer.

+ Support

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

Application Accepted
please find your MAJ+ for your officer training

"That's that, and this is this."

Black Silence