Klondu, Saber Guard Interrogatus

What is your in game rank?

RG VII

Are you in shadow guard?

No, Saber Guard

How long have you been in Royal Guard?

2 months and 5 days

Why do you want to become a Trial Senior? [150+ words]

I failed my first Trial Period. I realize now that I was not prepared to handle what I thought I was at the time, as such I made some decisions that ultimately caused me to fail. I have since picked up my act, I have learned that I have to watch what I say and do, because other players, and NCO's are always watching me. I cannot change the past, I can only learn from it and use the experience to affect the future.

Furthermore, I have great Ideas and plans for the future of RG, especially with my recent promotion to Saber Guard. I aim to be the best, to work with the NCO's and officers of the battalion to make RG a battalion that people want to play on, a battalion people want to interact with.  If I can help change the way we think as a battalion, even one step at a time, I guarantee it will go a long way towards improving the server as a whole.

How could you assist Royal Guard command with this rank? [100+ words]

I think giving feedback and asking questions is very important. I will impress upon new Cadets and NCO's that it is OK to do so. Also, A little birdy informed me that they have noticed Royal Guards propensity to Kill first and ask questions later. I used to follow this ideology, but have since realized that is a really bad attitude to have. I intend to work with command to reform the entire battalions playstyle so that we are no longer feared. There is a difference between being respected and being feared. Ive seen many battalions give RG a wide berth because, due to prior experiences, they were afraid to interact with us, because of this playstyle. People should not respect anyone simply because they fear them.

How many strikes do you have?

None.

Do you have any prior experience in being an Officer? (If yes, explain)

experiences on previous servers as well as a small amount of experience here.

What Qualifications could you bring too the Royal Guard Officer Team?

I am very fluent in english, I can articulate my speech in an easy to read, easy to understand way. If I am writing about something I care about, I can produce at least several pages of writing. I also have leadership training in some areas of real life and believe I could help organize the battalion, If necessary.

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 2 Week Trial Period?  
(Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion)

Yes.

Edited by youmassacredmyhandwithafork

Current Royal Guard Vice Sovereign Sun Tzu

"The Saber Guard Defense Force"

Former: Saber Guard Primus

Playing Star Wars GIF

On 9/9/2022 at 6:51 PM, Joslin said:

+Support

-Has matured quite a bit since his last stint as Trial Senior Guard

-show's good leadership qualities

-very driven and communicates well

-very energetic and enthusiastic about Royal Guard and Saber Guard