I will speak Intero [EOI Grade]

opera

The Snipeof all Snipers
  Head Of Longshot, Major  ~  Nu7 SM G.O.C Deputy Head of Nail, CPLSVA, V4 ██████ IV E-11 SGT, La Feria

ezgif-5-1afe476b1c.gif.2124125d4fed17d7800b46ba52c6d55b.gif                                                                                      

• opera changed the title to I will speak Intero [EOI Grade]

If you are looking at it from your phone, it will be destroyed and will not look as intended, please view it from your PC to actualy see the custom log

The Snipeof all Snipers
  Head Of Longshot, Major  ~  Nu7 SM G.O.C Deputy Head of Nail, CPLSVA, V4 ██████ IV E-11 SGT, La Feria

ezgif-5-1afe476b1c.gif.2124125d4fed17d7800b46ba52c6d55b.gif                                                                                      

• 1 month later...

Efficiency: 25/25
Got a lot of information, got nothing to say

Insight: 17/25
SGT Farts Smel? TIP: use a bio to get the info you need

Presentation: 25/25
I love your format

Writing: 24/25
little to no mistakes

Overall: 91/100
didn't have much to say

[SCP-RP] | Old Guy | J3fff