Banna's D5 Application

Banna-Bred

Name- Banna Bred 
Steam ID-STEAM_0:0:599350857
Discord Name- Banna Bred#8116

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)- ADVR 

List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, ect)-

Why do you want to join Delta-5?

I want to join Delta-5 because security gets very boring and research as the only branch you play on can get a little boring, so I want to try something new. I believe that delta 5 would be a better experience I had had with those two branches. I also want to learnt the ropes of what it means to have the title D5. I have previous MTF experience and I want that experience back. ( D5 SGT The bomb said I should apply )

Why should we let you into Delta-5?

First off, I have only gotten one branch strike out of all the branches I have/ had been in. I am dedicated to the branches I am in and try to do everything to the best  of my ability. I plan to make the Title D5 be better than it was before by joining and standing out in the branch ( in a good way ). I am very coordinated and experienced in combat. I try to be respectful to others and I am a kind person. I know that D5 is combative and that is one of the reasons I want to join. I believe since I have past MTF experience and security experience, that it would be good for me to apply. I think why you should let me into D5 is:

1. Dedicated to the branches I am in

2. I have a good personality and I believe I fit the branch

3. Past Experience

Lastly, I want to meet new people, make new friends and have fun within a new branch. I personally think this will be a good thing for me and D5 and that concludes why I should be accepted into D5.

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values?

I promise to follow MOTD, SOP and Community rules,her

Screenshot (95).png