Yellow's MTF Delta-5 Application

Yellowjacket

Name-Yellow
Steam ID-STEAM_0:0:44523937
Discord Name-Yellowjacket#1878

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)-Security PVT

List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, ect)-I have been wrongfully banned once on Imperial RP by a rogue staff member, this was struck from the ban record however there is a ban appeal on my forums account which is why I'm mentioning this. Other then that, no bans, strikes or warns.

Why do you want to join Delta-5? I've returned to the server recently and wanted to try and start over again, I have never been in Delta 5, in fact I don't quite remember it existing so it's possible it was made after my time on the server but I could be wrong. However, it would be an interesting experience to try something new on this server as I am looking to join an MTF at this point and from what I have heard Delta 5 is a very interesting and good MTF and I would love to be a part of it during my time on the server. 

Why should we let you into Delta-5? I have some experience on the server, currently I have 1 week of playtime, I have been in both E-11 and Nu-7 as well as Medical and security and I still generally know the flow of things on the server such as D-Class, GOIs, other branches and SCPs, tho I might have to brush up on their rules again it shouldn't be a problem, and I have good knowledge of the map and where things are located (tho this might not be relevant once the new map rolls out). I can be active on the server and on the job every day and participate in the MTFs activities, I will make sure to learn any rules, regulations and SOPs and follow them if I do get accepted into this branch. 

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values? Yes.

Fear, full of hate perforates me like a yellowjacket.