Stranger's Trauma Engineer application

stranger00230

What is your In-Game name?

What is your SteamID ? 

STEAM_0:1:544618945

What is your rank? (Medical and/or Maintenance)

Senior Medic

How many strikes do you currently have?

How many warnings do you have on GL? (Post a screenshot of your warnings)

I have 6 from being a minge 1-2 years ago but I have matured and love the server. (bottom of the page probably)

Who gave you permission to apply?

Glaze/Aracnic

Why are you a good fit for Trauma Engineer (150+ Words)?

I am a good fit for TE because I have in the past been a maintenance personnel and I am currently a medic, and I love healing and doing my job to protect everyone in the facility. Without both, the facility would be in chaos because we need medical to go to for free, and we also need maintenance to secure doors and SCPs in the facility.  I also focus on being dependable in the facility so people can ask for my assistance any time they are in need. I also consider myself to have character when there are command or no command. I also am used to playing medic in many servers and/or games in general and am always there. I also am trying to be the most friendly person you can talk to.  I believe that Glaze and Arcanic permitting me is them saying that I am well equipped and ready for my job as a TE.

Scenario Questions:

Q1: An MTF Nu7 Corporal is in dire need of surgical attention (5% health) but an MTF E11 Captain has asked you to come to SCP-966’s containment cell and fix its doors. What should you prioritize?

First I would see if anyone else can fix the doors in comms, if there is or is not anyone who could fix the doors.  If there is someone I will help the Nu7.  If there is not anyone I will fix the door because it's better to make sure no one else can be hurt or killed.

Q2: SCP-106 is on its last advert and is about to breach. As you are enroute to 106’s cell, a squad of MTF D5 Gladiators requests that you squad up with them. What should you prioritize?

I would say that 106 is a major priority and then rush to 106 because 106 being contained will lessen the killed and injured. 

20220827203602_1.jpg

9 hours ago, Glaze said:

+support 

Active

Good Guy

Know his shit

• Like 1

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

What Spixe Said.

• Laughing 1

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥