Haas' Nu-7 Application

Haas129

In Game Name: Haas129
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:673322942
Discord Name (Ruby#0001): Haas129#7704
When did you start playing on SCP-RP?: Roughly one or two weeks ago

Why do you want to join Nu-7?: Based on my discussions with people, Nu-7 seems like a fun and engaging branch to be a part of, mixing up a bit of combat, RP, and being deployed across the site, allowing for the most changes in environment. I like the idea of defending from multiple threats and defending multiple areas, instead of the GenSec way of just guarding one specific place from one specific threat. The reason Nu-7 sticks out to me more than a branch like E-11 would be due to the constant use of Nu-7, and also maintaining and holding SCPs sounds like a fun, but stressful task, like managing a kitchen in a game like Overcooked, with things constantly about to burn. I like this fast, high paced gameplay, and with a bit of PvP sprinkled in, this would suit my playstyle. The branches available in Nu-7 also enhance the experience, allowing for new ways to play the game which appeal to me even more, such as being an engineer.

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7?: Absolutely, I don't have a bundle of freetime, but I am able to keep myself online enough, and will be more than active on Discord as this is one of my primary modes of communication on the move. I'll ensure activity is upheld and notify you if this changes.

Did anyone recommend you to join Nu-7?: Many people recommended Nu-7 to me after speaking about, too many to name in fact.