RX4'S/Shadows NCO Application

DT CMDR AX4

Am I fit to Become a DeathTrooepr NCO?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Am I fit to Become a DeathTrooepr NCO?

• Yes Please explain why
    • No Please explain why

In-Game name:Shadow/RX4

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:565312630

How long have you been in your current rank?: Today

What experiences in leadership do you have?:I have Been a Naval Rear admiral | Nova MAJ | Havoc MAJ | Tenn Graneet | Security Officer | DT SGM | DT Sgt

Why do you want to be a non-commissioned officer?(100+ Word minimum) I would Love To become a NCO for many Reasons. I believe I fit DeathTroopers very well. I am very good at Leadership Qualities and Seriousness. I have been a DeathTrooper SGM Before. I believe I have everything it needs to Become a NCO. I am Very Excellent at leading and or Commanding Troops.  I Have all needed leadership qualities for this position and Will make sure Death Troopers Are The Best and Most Efficient Battalion. I would Like TO Help The DeathTrooper Officer Core. I will Make sure we are doing 20-30 Tryouts a Week at The very Least. I Will make sure Enlisted Uphold the DeathTrooper standard and make sure any Deathtrooper is only The Elite Of The Elite. I will Make sure we are the most Active Elite Battalion and make sure We are only the best of the BEST. 

What makes you stand out amongst the others?(110+Word minimum) What makes me Stand out Amongst other DeathTroopers is My Natural and Efficient Leadership Qualities. I Have Very Efficient Combat skills and Strictness When The Time is needed. I Have Been In DeathTroopers over 3 Times Now and This time I am going to Stay Permanently. I will Devote all my Time and Effort I will try to be on at least 3 Hours a Day. I will Make Sure DeathTroopers Are The most Elite and Efficient Battalion. I have been in Multiple command Positions over my almost 2 Years on Gaming light. I will make Sure We are the most Active and Amazing Battalion for this Excellent ISD.  I am Both Capable and Competent to Call my self a DeathTrooper NCO.  I will be Doing Daily Tryouts and Sims as my Time a DeathTrooper NCO.

Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of an NCO you can be removed from your position? Indeed I do.

Current DT Commander AX4 

Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2

I don't normally post, but this man right here deserves my support.

I believe this individual will add great value to DT, he has been interacting with ImperialRP for as long as I can remember, his vast knowledge and his strong commitment will no doubt make him a great candidate for NCO.

+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

• Crunch locked this topic