Scapune Strike appeal 8/16/22

Scapune

Name: Scapune

Date of Strike: 8/16

Reason for Strike: telling CI to kys

Rank of Striker: SCMD

Why do you think your strike should be removed: sincerely i wouldnt have told someone to kill themselves in a nornal situation, what happened is that my parents are having some differences and at the moment i was very overwhelmed with anger, as the CI attacked me. I got mad and couldnt control my mouth, i would have never done it, i apologized and got the punishment i should have recived, i dont want to be removed if i commit any error, i would like to appeal these strikes so i can show it was a one time error, everyone can accidentaly commit errors, mine was severe, i understand that. But i learnt my lection, im getting psicological help for my anger issues and my parents are fixing their differences, so i would like to fix my errors too. And becone a very new person. I wish to become a good player, i do not wish to cause any problem, so i would like to see if i can start again as i learnt from my accident. I will never do it again. Thanks.

• Like 1

Scapune

"Nothing lasts forever"
peace out and have fun everyone 😜

Denied

Strikes are a way to let members know that they made a mistake and to guide them onto the right path while giving them another chance.  The punishment given for what happened fits what happened and was agreed upon by SCMD+

• Like 1

Nu-7 COL / SFTO / FE / TRT / BHM / RG / Head SCP-7101 / C0 FM HTF / SF Overseer / Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") / AFK / Solid Snake / SCP-RP Senior Moderator