Sasori's CI app

Sasori

In-game Name: Sasori

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:208504196

DiscordID: Sasori#0002

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): R&D

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? An almost adept knowledge

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum) I would like to be in Chaos Insurgency because not only enjoy large team-based roleplay, but I would also like to further my knowledge of the lore behind Chaos Insurgency. If given the opportunity to join I think it would be helpful not only in combat situations but also situations that require someone to be inquisitive in a roleplay scenario. I have a lot of previous experience in other servers, and I think that my outside perspective would be beneficial to this community. 

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants? As previously mentioned, I have prior experience in other servers, and I think my sense of humor will help me in forming unit cohesion thus making R&D and Chaos as a whole a better fighting force.

How active can you be? after 1700 EST for the most part

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: yes

Accepted!

Please get the "Requesting CI tags" tag in the Discord by heading over to "member-self-roles" channel and clicking the appropriate emoji: image.png.67ecf3e54f8b953295d7185a7964fd55.png.
After that, navigate your way to the Chaos Insurgency section and click on "Requesting-FTO". Click on pinned messages and follow the given instructions.

If you have any questions please contact Pikachu#9819

• Adam. locked this topic