Staff Application - Denied

Lowerguy

Hello,i am Lowerguy i have been a staff member on another server a year ago and i was doing pretty good but the server got deleted for some reason and i think i should be staff is because i wanna help out the community by stopping the minges breaking rules and there are usually no staff on at night time for me and there are alot of minges at that time because for example those minges think "oh there is no staff i wanna do what i want". and the way that i can deal with someone massrdming and cursing me in a sit i would warn them for staff dis and massrdm and jail them for 300 seconds and tell them to read the motd.

• Laughing 1

USMS Chief Marshal Administrator | EMS Lieutenant |EMS Assistant Head FTO | FBI Special Agent In-Charge | FBI FTO Training Deputy Director | HRT Sergeant First Class | SWAT Private | DOC Sergeant CO | State Trooper | UMC Level 2 Mercenary

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

• Skull 1

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC