Ammonium's Application for Delta-5

Ammonium

Name- Ammonium (You know me!)
Steam ID- STEAM_0:0:189379999
Discord Name- Ammonium-Solar#0939

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)- CI RnD SVA (I've also been in D5 twice before)

List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, ect)- I think i might've gotten a strike for inactivity, but thats about it.

Why do you want to join Delta-5? Well I've always really enjoyed the community and everything, I've played on this team before and I've had a BLAST doing it. I finally found the motivation to play Garry's Mod again, so I thought now would be the time to rejoin this branch.

Why should we let you into Delta-5? I think my skills and activity have proven me a valuable asset to the team before, and i still hold those values to me, so I could be a role model for people, someone to look up to and someone to also see as an equal, because I think Rank shouldn't determine everything about a person. As I've said before, I've been in D5 at a point, so I understand all the rules, and I've been let in before, so if nothings changed, why not now?

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values? Yes.

If accepted be sure to contact an FTO or command in-game or on discord for training!

• Heart-Eyes 1