SCP-049 Test

PabloProo123

https://docs.google.com/document/d/19mpRS7v3LIRtY_SChq-WwLhcpLZCaL-uiBQeBgJDEl4/edit?usp=sharing

This Is My Third Log On The Forums So Dont Expect IT to be so good.

Edited by PabloProo123

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

Time for your grading!

Final Score: 60/100

Format: 8/25

I have to dock quite a few points from this one, as you've copied a few things from the wiki and pasted them into your document. Please make sure to write, in your own words, descriptions of the anomalies that you are dealing with in your report-- we want to avoid plagiarism! There are also a few points throughout the document where you have forgotten to erase the original formatting notes that were made in parentheses, as well as large open spaces of just blank paper.

Test Idea/Execution: 12/25

There isn't a whole lot of creativity behind your idea- Simply "feeding" a test subject to SCP-049 to observe its activities isn't really super beneficial to the Foundation. However, you carried out this task safely so I accredit you with that.

Lore: 20/25

You show a basic understanding of the anomaly and how it operates, and are very descriptive in your writing about its activities during the test. Still, I have to dock points for the parts of your document's lore that are plagiarized from the wiki.

Spelling/Grammar: 20/25

There are some small spelling and grammatical mistakes throughout the document, but nothing that makes it too difficult to understand what you were trying to say.

Current: Goofball

Former: RnD Delta Command, Foundation Doctor, RFA Agent, RRH Analyst