What is your name?

fett

What is your rank?

FP

How long have you been an Enlisted?

8 days

What rank are you applying for?

AP

How many strikes do you have? And why do you have the strikes if you do?

Why should we trust you with a NCO rank? (120 words)

Me being a previous officer in the star fighter corps, I know how to “act” in the terms of what to do, and when to be serious in situations which require it. Another reasoning being that I have zero strikes contributed by me respecting the orders of officers, NCOs, and command members, while also noticing some would not be recommended to execute (MRDM, RDM, And other Rule breaking orders). However I am not saying that I necessary do not minge in some cases, for the most part I do stay on task when I am holding a tryout, or if it is during an event/sim.

What can you do to assist Officers with this rank? (50 words)

I can help officers by taking less serious issues from the enlisted, and help with direction of the enlisted to the next man in the chain of command. I can also assist officers in tryouts, sims and other SF activities. During events if needed NCOs can direct enlisted around the ISD (if for example 10 SF are on, with 95 people on), and where to be deployed during ground combat. 

What is the main point of NCO? (60 words)

The main point of being an NCO is to prove that you are able to become an officer in the future. NCOs provide support to the officer corps, while also learning from them for the better. An NCO is there to help enlisted in minor tasks, how to fill out roster updates and even how to join a sub-branch in SF. 

Question, what would happen if you see a enlisted not following orders and they are messing around? (75 words)

You can give the enlisted a verbal warning to stop his actions and tone it down just a little bit. Most likely the enlisted does not listen you may approach an officer to give him a PT and Strike. If the enlisted does not follow the PT and his behavior remains to be horrible the officer may approach command to have him removed from from the star fighter corps for misrepresenting the star fighter corps, and his terrible behavior. 

Do you agree that if you are striked within the first week you will be put back down to the Enlisted rank?

yes

• Crunch locked this topic