Pablos Little test on Scp-SCP-513

PabloProo123

Lore Rank/Name: Junior Researcher Pablo

SCP #: SCP-513, referred to as " A Cowbell 

Test Idea: This is my first test ever in research so dont expect this log to be so good and creative)  i wanted to test SCP-513 to see what happend when a person rung the cow bell and check if the mental state of the class-d where getting worser or better

Background Research: After the player rings SCP-513, SCP-513-1 will start stalking the player. The sound of loud breathing can be heard and SCP-513-1 will occasionally be seen in the player's peripheral vision. Attempting to get closer to SCP-513-1 will result in it vanishing. The only way to get rid of SCP-513-1 is to destroy SCP-513 by processing it through SCP-914.

Roughly one hour after exposure to SCP-513, victims will begin to catch glimpses of SCP-513-1 when opening doors, walking past mirrors, turning their heads, or performing any other actions that result in a sudden change in visual perception. 

Hypothesis: if the class-d where to be locked up in an room for like 1 hour, if im right his mental state will slowly be getting worser.

Observations (what happened?):the class-d later on rung the bell when we told him to,   and after Roughly one hour after exposure to SCP-513, victims will begin to catch glimpses of SCP-513-1 when opening doors, walking past mirrors, turning their heads, or performing any other actions that result in a sudden change in visual perception.  his mental state where slowly getting worser and worser, we tried 10 diffrent medical PILLS that had some substanses in it to make him stop seeing the creature that appears and dissaperars, unfortantly this did not work and later on he commited suicide because he could not take it anymore seeing this creature everyday and when he was trying to sleep so he shot himself dead in lower-dblock,                         

im not creative at ALL so dont expect this log to be good cause it ain't

Evidence/Visual Stimuli (Images): https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/vweXQpRGGleAm/d13375eGkSWK?invite=cr-MSxvYzEsNzAxNzU1NTEs

Analysis/Conclusion (was your hypothesis correct, why or why not, how can this discovery benefit the foundation?): i didn't expect him to commit suicide, aftert the test we decided to try to get rid of SCP-513-1 and The only way to get rid of SCP-513-1 is to destroy SCP-513 by processing it through SCP-914. Upon destruction, the loud breathing will cease.

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

• 2 weeks later...

I just realized I forgot to actually assign it, excuse my incompetence.
Test log assigned for grading (for real this time), please wait 1-3 days for final score.

Research Administrator | R.A.U. Commissioner | External Agent 3 "Oyasumi"

image.png.ef2fbf407892c884509d5e5c10e6fc2c.png

Test idea - 15/25- It's a good first test idea, however I feel like the result of your test would be known already.

Grammar - 10/25- There were several spelling and grammar mistakes. Most common mistakes I saw were unnecessary commas or just no capitalization at the beginning of your sentences.

Presentation/format - 15/25- You used the basic testing format which isn't terrible but I feel like you could've made a few changes to make the format unique

Quality/length - 10/25-  It doesn't seem like any effort was put in to this test log. The test was all over the place, your test idea and hypothesis were different which made the test a bit confusing to read.

Overall : 50/100- I recommend you do the following to ensure that your future test logs get a higher rating.

- Put your test log on a google doc ( This isn't required but doing so will give you several editing options which in the end will make your test look nice and neat.)

- Go through and check to make sure that you aren't including unnecessary information ( Any info that doesn't have anything to do with your test. )

- thoroughly go through your document/test log and make sure you didn't leave any spelling or grammar mistakes in your log.

Edited by Above the Law

HOR CRYPTONUS
 Username: Cryptonus

Head of Research | MTF A-1 LCPL PINE

"[OOC] Trial Moderator | MTF E11 MRK LCPL Prox: Alexx why did you suck me?" - Prox