Felixx's juggernaut application

chambazzz

Post title: {Name's} Security Juggernaut Application

1. What is your in-game name?: Felixx

2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:150798330

3. Current Rank in Security: SM

4. Time on the server:  5 Weeks

5. On a scale from 1  (the minimum 30 min per day) - 10 (6+ hours Daily), how active are you?:  I'm on 10-12hrs a day 

6. Do you have any active strikes on the roster? (This includes other branches):  No.

7. Which Juggernaut members recommended you to apply?: Matt2, Bucket, Zboz,

8. What is your current level in game?: 109

9. Do you understand that if you abuse this job it WILL be taken away?: Yes.

10. Why do you think you deserve to join the Security Juggernaut Sub-Branch? (100+ WORDS): I believe that if I get Jugg I can be way more useful in security Considering all the other guns on security kind of stink I also believe that if I get Jugg I will be way more active since I will actually have a half decent gun and armor/health I've been in security for awhile now and I know how most things work so I will not abuse on the job i really like the machine guns that come with the Jugg classes and will most likely lay down a heavy firerate towards the rioting d-class (I'm also on during the night a lot so it will be nice to have me on a powerful job instead of lightweight)

As a member of the Juggernaut Sub-Branch, do you have the right to give orders to people above your standard Security Rank? Why or why not?: No your general rank still pertains to sub branches.

Edited by chambazzz

• Star locked this topic