Noshow

What is your in game rank?:
SHG Senior Guard

How long have you been in Shadow Guard?:
From 6/20/2022 | 45 Days Ago

How long have you been in Royal Guard?:
From 6/9/2022 | 56 Days Ago 

Why do you want to become a Officer in Shadow Guard?:
I have done a few tryouts for Shadow guard. I have been active in shadow guard, and I want to help out with shadow guard. I could do this by hosting sims, more tryouts, and missions for shadow guards. I also want to help implement fun changes to shadow guard, and give my opinion on the changes. I always see people talking about changes to shadow guard, and nothing is said or acknowledged about the suggestion. I would also like to make sure people are following the SOP because I always see people breaking the RG and Shadow guard SOP. Finally, I would like to help other players in shadow guard and rank up in shadow guard more.

How could you assist The Shadow Guard Lead?:
I could make assist the shadow guard lead by doing the way I assist the RG Command. Hosting Sims, more activities, and helping other shadow guards out. I can help the Shadow guard lead more by hosting tryouts, and getting the Shadow Guard IV to do tryouts, with this I could help increase the activity and the number of us shadow guards. I've seen it before where shadow guards are abusing their force powers on event characters, just using the easy way out. I could help with this by making sure they don't and stop doing it, helping shadow guards look good instead of people that just force abuse/spam. Overall I could assist the Shadow Guard Lead in many ways  with shadow guard.

How many strikes do you have?:
I do not have any strikes. 

Do you have any prior experience in being an Officer in a Sub-Branch?(If yes, explain):
I have been Kit Fisto on a different server, he was the lore battalion Jedi/lead Jedi of the battalion. I have been lead medic Kix on that server, I made a few documents with that. I was the Chief arf for shock, lead arf for 501st, and lead arf for Dooms Unit. I have been a company lead as well which was a bigger  Sub-branch with at least 30 people in it. 

Edited by Noshow

Mostly +Support
+Active
+Knowledgable
+Friendly
The only slight downfall I can see is that you are just a LITTLE careless about your actions in game. You do mess around just a little too much but overall you are a fantastic person and you are definitely capable of doing great things as a SHGO, all I ask is that if you do get the position PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE actually take time out of your day to focus on SHG, be creative, be serious, and try to make SHG a better sub battalion.

Edited by Leviathannn
Updated application

Former Vice Sovereign Aero