• No

In-game name: RadioEcho 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:85464291

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: lord

Have you donated to the server?:no

Have you been banned on any GL server before?:no 

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?:no 

How much time do you have on the server?: 8 months 

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: Good, seen all the movies and understand the lore.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: Events seem fun to do mostly to let others have fun more. Also Because I think that game master do more of the helpful and fun thing and i think IF i become a GM I would do more events and give the chance for people to get involved

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I have never been warned or have done anything bad on this server and I don't have a reason to do anything bad to the server and I I did I would expect the higher ups to remove me on the spot because it is Unacceptable

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: no

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: Yes been in multiple events and saw what they did and how they did it.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: The rebel fleet has built a new capital ship Called star hawk and are planning to launch a big battle on the ISD we need to be prepared because of the new ship can destroy star destroyers so this can be a DEFCON 1 event.off-ship = We have just arrived on hoth because we have information that a group of Jedi have been hiding out and training new Jedi so we start to cave’s the area and find some traces of Jedi so we split up and search for them and find that it is a massive rebel bace with lots of holacrons so we collect while the IQ AND RG search for the Jedi .

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): !give RadioEcho rw_sw_dual_dc17s

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): !model RadioEcho models/Player/SGG/Starwars/battledroid.mdl

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: yes