RND Interrogation Logs Research Admin Tyler

RnD IIN Flame

Grade: 25 / 100

Efficiency: 5 / 25

The questions that you asked throughout the entire interrogation did not help you optimally get the information you needed to get, especially out of a high ranking Research member. I would recommend going more in-depth on some of the research projects that he may have done/seen.

Insight: 0 / 25

To put it frank, you didn't gain any information at all. This may have had to do something with the efficiency of your questions. From what I was able to see from your log, you barely put any effort with the questioning process as you only asked like 5 questions. This is already a problem. I would expect someone in RnD, especially Command, to put in a little bit more effort into the questioning process if they are going to make it into an Interrogation log.

Presentation: 10 / 25

I couldn't give you a high rank since you are using the basic RnD format as a command member. I would recommend creating your own format like a lot of command members do for their test log and create your own identity. This will help you by gaining some brownie points with Higher Command Members. The colors also creating a little bit of a headache when reading the actual document as they contrast very heavily.

Writing: 10 / 25

There were some visible basic grammar mistakes throughout the entire document. Some portions of the document were missing were the format that you were trying to achieve. The actual torture was also barely typed out, All that was put was that you sent electricity through they body. Personally I would have added more audio portions to it like indicating that you were walking out to a battery unit to hook them up to some sort of electricity and then shocking them with said battery unit.

Additional Comments: The torture method was a borderline war crime, judging as a voltage of 50 Volts is able to kill someone. You started off with 140 Volts 💀

Past: MTF E11 2LT Global | Deputy Head STF D4 Jupiter JP9

CI 2LT Global | CI SIN Global | CatGirl Agent | V2 Worldwide II S10 Universe X

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/2/2022 at 1:06 PM, Gʟᴏʙᴀʟ said:

Additional Comments: The torture method was a borderline war crime, judging as a voltage of 50 Volts is able to kill someone. You started off with 140 Volts 💀

bro was out for blood but tyler just went godmode, as with all research 💪

Research Administrator | R.A.U. Commissioner | External Agent 3 "Oyasumi"

image.png.ef2fbf407892c884509d5e5c10e6fc2c.png