SCP-280 [REDACTED] Experiment

Goat

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jd9Hd0rgaAAM9j3u0UcGwviXBZ9WrXghsG0mJ_qo01k/edit?usp=sharing

As stated on this document, This experiment has been co-written by myself (Initiate Agent Goat) and Hale (Initiate Agent Hale).

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

Grade: 93 / 100 [A]

Lore: 25 / 25

SCP-280 was described perfectly on the experiment. It is almost word for word on what SCP-280 is and what they look like. No room for improvement needed in this category.

Creativity: 20 / 25

The overall test experiment idea was great, Although some more thought needs to be put into the actual execution when you are deployed onto site. Creating spaces to trap SCP-280 before you entire the facility and deploying them with the experiment would be a great way to continue this experiment. The document could also use some work with the color format and the format itself. You are able to completely create your own format with your own ideas to really capture the thought you are trying to put out.

Presentation: 23 / 25

Presentation is the basic format that we currently follow, I cannot give it a perfect score due to the lack of color change throughout the entire document where it is needed. It could have been a eyesore at some points to read the document due to the same dark, red color that is repeated throughout the entire document. To gain some brownie points from Command, It would be beneficial to create your own format with your own color scheme to really capture your creativity.

Writing: 25 / 25

Throughout the entire document, It was very easy to read. I did not struggle at any point to understand what you were doing. You stated out the code names for the agents and what the experiments were in a superb fashion. The fact that you also captured the moments of violence made even better since it actually made it seem like a video log like the entire document was intended to be.

Past: MTF E11 2LT Global | Deputy Head STF D4 Jupiter JP9

CI 2LT Global | CI SIN Global | CatGirl Agent | V2 Worldwide II S10 Universe X