Mercy's MTF Nu-7 Application

MercyVAL

In Game Name: Mercy
Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:000000001): STEAM_0:1:56473478
Discord Name (Ruby#0001): Mercy#7156
When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately): I've played on many other SCP servers before (starting around 2020-ish) and I'm also quite knowledgeable when it comes to SCP lore in general, I just don't have much experience.

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (75 word minimum): I'd like to join Nu-7 because I love to actually roleplay and on most SCP servers, roleplay isn't very prominent in more basic roles such as GENSEC and D-Class. For example, at times I'll see GENSEC officers simply killing any D-Class trying to escape without trying to encourage any roleplay. While this may be fun at times, I'd instead like to actually interact with the roleplay environment and create roleplay opportunities for all roles, be it SCP, Scientist, D-Class, etc. I can, of course, do this with the more basic roles but in my opinion it's more fun and easier with a role such as Nu-7. Furthermore, I have always been interested in the MTF and have done my own research on them for entertainment purposes, so I believe I'll be a good addition to the roster.

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time:  I understand and will easily be able to meet this requirement.

Did anyone recommend you to join Nu-7?  (If nobody did, exclude this from your application.): Corporal Duck

Edited by MercyVAL