John 3's Security Juggernaut Application

BubaTheHuman

Post title: {John 3's} Security Juggernaut Application

1. What is your in-game name?: John 3

2. Steam ID:76561199030907536

3. Current Rank in Security: JFTO SGT

4. Time on the server: 3 days total been playing for about 15days

5. On a scale from 1  (the minimum 30 min per day) - 10 (6+ hours Daily), how active are you?: 8

6. Do you have any active strikes on the roster? (This includes other branches): no

7. Which Juggernaut members recommended you to apply?: Kaizer

8. What is your current level in game?: 37

9. Do you understand that if you abuse this job it WILL be taken away?:  Yes

10. Why do you think you deserve to join the Security Juggernaut Sub-Branch? (100+ WORDS):

I think I deserve to join the Juggernaut sub-branch because I always have followed the rules and always will, I also use the guides that are given even after training to understand my role and rules for whatever sub-branch I am working in at the moment. I am also very well trained with trigger discipline and gun control, As well as a good attitude and mature mind when it is needed. I also think it would be totally Rad to be a THIC Boy with a big gun when my help is needed in D Block.I am also very active during the nights mostly Besides Mondays and Wednesdays which i'm usually on all day for. I think being active at night is really helpful due to Low Gensec activity and high D-Class Activity.

11. As a member of the Juggernaut Sub-Branch, do you have the right to give orders to people above your standard Security Rank? Why or why not?:

No Because your general rank still applies to the chain of command.

• Like 2

+Support

burbur

respectful

sgt 😮

kinda wholesome

absolute chad

Former: SeniorMod - Security CPT - Research RAM RHH Guardian Alpha 99-Agent Purple Rain

CCs: Kosher Inspectors - Security Black Ops - The Jokerz - Nobody

522575323_onepieceforums.png.98e609e9ad63d4c4031c515873bebb7e.png

• Star locked this topic