Naofumi's Nu-7 Application

Naofumi

In Game Name:  Naofumi
Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:000000001):  https://steamcommunity.com/id/015197522/
Discord Name (Ruby#0001): AhrimanSadBoi#8388

When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately):
Played a bit a couple years back, just got back into it recently on this server.

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (75 word minimum): I want to join nu-7 because I have always found the concept of what they do to be interesting. I feel that becoming a member of Nu-7 would make me become a better player and also allow me the opportunity to meet more people. I also feel that my skillset could be a valuable asset to the current team as I am coherent with orders and fairly active.  The concept of Nu-7 is what inspired me to join SCP RP years ago and was what brought me back to the fold regarding SCP RP

If you have any Branch Strikes/Punishments, please list when and why you got them here (If you don't have any, exclude this from your application.):

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers. (If you haven't been in any branches, exclude this from your application.):
Private: Security
Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time
Yes

• Piller locked this topic