7 members have voted

1. 1. should I be a Vice Marshall

• yes
    • no

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :
Pizzaguy

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Starfighter Vice Marshall

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to be a commander for this branch because I have really only been in SF. I've seen people come and go and I have felt I have grown while in the Star Fighters Corps. I've made friends with all of SF and I feel like with this spot I can help the existing command and help SF grow even more. Ever Since I have been a NCO I have tried to better SF, and as an officer I have felt that I am doing that duty better then I have ever had imagine. I want to be commander of this branch because I was welcomed since a Flight Cadet, and I want to same for all new Enlisted, NCO's, and Officer's. I joined SF when I first got on the sever and have only really played on the Starfighter job. I have worked hard to get to the point I am now (Squad Lead-CPT). I feel I can help motivate and get people far in SF like NCO's and Officer's. I have only seen respect and a family like mentality in SF and I want to continue that, so others can feel the same way I did. I feel that I can earn this position with my responsibility and my hard work. I have all ways met my quota and I want to help others meet theirs. I want to be one of the people that when you think of SF you think of me. I want only good for SF and I will do anything to achieve that. I want to bring more amazing experiences within SF.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

317:38 (1.8869 weeks) -> https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/1012680720

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a Marshall/Commander is to lead, lead you branch to greatness. As being the 3rd highest rank in SF someone can achieve and that takes responsibility. To be able to help Starfighters when times are hard, and to keep prosperous when they are. To help keep activity and make Starfighters grow, to make it the best you can. Secondly it is to be someone people can look up to, to be the face of starfighters. To be the face you need to be a leader, to be able to keep calm and deal with all situations and to be able to speak for Starfighters. your supposed to be the person people think when they think SF. You need to be someone new recruits can look up to. You have to be that role model people want to be. Thirdly you have to passionate Starfighters, You need to work hard for SF. If you aren't, you are failing the people in SF. You need to be a leader, to help others grow within SF. You need to make Starfighters a friendly place to be. You need to work with everyone in SF and help them with all their needs, Either with tryouts or certs. You need to teach people the ways of the Starfighters and see them grow.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? 
To be a Vice Marshal you need to be trusted, trusted by command, and by your peers. You need to do something to earn that trust. I should be trusted because of my many accomplishments I have achieved. While in Starfighters I have done many things from first some times tripling my quota, or getting into 204th shadow squadron. When I was first introduced into being a NCO I learned very quick about the job I had to do. I and my others NCOs need to get new people in SF. So I did, my first week I did 11 tryouts and I had a blast. Now that I'm an officer I still do many tryouts. I like keeping the branch alive, recruiting new people and training them. As my time being an officer I join shadow squad, which I keep with pride. I've worked hard with my fellow shadows earning their trust. I also work with Enlisted making a presence and helping them with their trainings. I should be trusted because I have worked very hard on being the most perfect I can be. I have 0 strikes and I will keep it that way. I will be a role model to new people just joining, showing how to act and keep them from trouble. I will keep SF a friendly place for RP and a place to make great friends. If I am trusted with this I will do all what I can for SF. I only want SF to be the best it can be and if its not me I understand.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I can be on most of the day mainly after 6pm Est on the week days, and most of the day on the weekends.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :
I have no strikes.

Edited by Pizzaguy11
fixed a error

R SF WCMDR Pizzaguy | Ex Marshal|2X Ex Vice Marshal Pizzaguy | Last Shadow Overseer 
Last Cobra Overseer |SF OFS SL Pizzaguy

Plus Support +1

- Active

-Decent Application
-Hard Worker
-Friendly in & out of RP
-Leadership
-Dedication towards SF / Shadow Wing

Imperial Commando Ghost l Omega Squad Darman Skirata
Shadow Guard Hades l ST VCMDR Ghost l Gideon Hask IF2
Havoc Captain Ghost l DT MAJ II5 & L21 l Naval Commodore Dunn

1 hour ago, lGhostl said:

Plus Support +1

- Active

-Decent Application
-Hard Worker
-Friendly in & out of RP
-Leadership

Former: DT Commander EX1 IF21 | ImperialRP AHGM | ImperialRP Senior Admin

On 7/27/2022 at 10:11 PM, lGhostl said:

Plus Support +1

- Active

-Decent Application
-Hard Worker
-Friendly in & out of RP
-Leadership

This dude very dedicated, mf deserves it

Finally… a signature

ACCEPTED
Congratulations on the position of SF Vice Marshall. Please contact NHC (Racc or I) for training immediately.

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

• Crunch locked this topic