1. What’s your In-Game Name? Vuit

2. What’s your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:78747189

3. What is your Rank? MA

4. What’s your time on the Server? 1,213:49 According to BM

5. Total strikes you’ve ever received? 0

6. How many warnings do you have on GL? 1

7. Who gave you permission to apply? Ayaya

8. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you? 8

9. Why do you believe you are fit for Mobile Mop Force (75+ words)? I believe I'm a good fit for a few reasons, I am able to handle reasonability well. I am a Senior Command member in Nu7, I am also in Nu7's SF, im the Deputy Head of the Covert Agencey. I am also trusted with level 5 clearance as a RRH Guardian. All these come with various levels of responsibilities and trust. I'm not one to minge around and do dumb stuff. I never try to brag about my ranks or whatever SF I might be in, I don't like doing that. I've been pretty active since I joined and I'm always looking for new opportunities to learn from others.    

10. What is the main purpose of MMF? I believe they are tasked with cleaning and disposer of Biohazardous SCP's along with cleaning up after MTF

11. What would be your preferred pseudonym (name) if you are accepted (must be a name of a cleaning product/brand)? Hoover (Vacuum Brand) 

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM