What is your name?

Newt

What is your rank?

Elite Pilot

How long have you been a NCO?

5 Days

What rank are you applying for?

Flight Lieutenant

How many strikes do you have? And if you do why?

None

Why should we trust you with an Officer rank? (120 words)

You should trust me with the officer position because I am a hard worker and have met my quota, I have done many other tryouts after my quota as I want to get SF more active, and I have done my best as an NCO to not get striked and will continue to do my best if I get or don’t get officer. If I get officer I will continue to work hard. I feel I have done a lot in SF for when I got NCO I have done 9 tryouts and plan on doing many more. As I have said many times I am a hard worker and have managed to have 0 strikes in SF and I plan to never have a strike as long as I am in SF. I will use my officer position to better SF and promise not to worsen it.

What can you do to assist command with this rank? (60 words)

I will assist command by getting more people into SF and to report any minges. I will also assist by helping new NCOs to meet their quotas and recruit enlists into sub-battalions if possible. I will also try my best to help other officers or anyone else above me to meet their quota or anything they need help with. I feel I can show improvement as an officer and will try my best to do so.

What is the point of been a officer? (50 words)

The point of being an officer is to show initiative and take lead as you are a higher rank than most, you are also looked up to by most so you must take lead as a commander in some situations. You are to help SF and improve it as a whole.

What would happen if you see a fellow officer messing around and then commanding NCOs to mess around with him? (75 words)

If I saw a fellow officer and other NCOs messing around I would warn them to stop 2-3 times and then I would report the incident to high command. After this I would take charge and tell the NCOs and officer to stop or it will result in consequences. If they do not stop I will continue to tell them to stop until command has done something about it or they have stopped. This is what I will do if an officer and NCOs were messing around.

Do you agree that if you are striked within the first week you will be put back down to the NCO rank?

That seems like a fair punishment as it is kind of hard to get a strike unless you are messing around.

Current: DT F16
Former: SF Ex Vice Marshal Newt | Ex SF Shadow Lead Teso Broosh | DT AY0 |
DT V07 DT M36

-Support
Only had NCO for 5 (or I guess 7 now) days, I don't think 5 days is enough time to be ready for Officer, even enlisted take at least 7+ days to become NCO. Maybe only if you had some previous experience as an officer.

From the application it doesn't seem like there is any good reason why you want to become an officer other then just being a higher rank.

There are big gaps in your activity before you got promoted to NCO.

I would say just wait till you get promoted to officer, but that's just my two cents on it... nothing personal.

Fear, full of hate perforates me like a yellowjacket.

• Crunch locked this topic