Ghost's Nu-7 application

GHOST23

In Game Name: Ghost 
Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:000000001): 76561199122345832
Discord Name (Ruby#0001): Ghost/CJ#1690
If you have any SCP-RP warns, please list when and why you got them here (If you don't have any, exclude this from your application.):No warns 
When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately): I started to play this server becuase i thought it would be fun to try something new and it was a good idea and I'm havening fun now. 

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (75 word minimum):i want to join nu-7 because you guys do most of the action and I'm bored of gensec and i want to do the action parts like capturing scps, killing ci, also securing and keeping safe the foundation. Also, another reason is that you guys keep the whole faculty safe from anything you guys protect and i want to be like you guys someday. I like the way you guys handle stuff like scps ci and other sorts of stuff.

If you have any Branch Strikes/Punishments, please list when and why you got them here (If you don't have any, exclude this from your application.): I have no sorts of punishments 

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers. (If you haven't been in any branches, exclude this from your application.):i used to be a mtf command on another server and also a CPT for Gensec on another server to. 

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time: yes 

Did anyone recommend you to join Nu-7?  (If nobody did, exclude this from your application.): Yes i was recommend by Scapune 

Edited by GHOST23

• Piller locked this topic