Noshow's Security Officer Application

Noshow

What is your in-game name?: Noshow

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:496055290

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: CPO

What specialty are you applying for?: Security 

What Naval Command (Rear Admiral+) gave you permission to apply?: Sauce 

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?:  I can host trainings, tryouts, and fun activates for Shock and DT. I can also help people and the Command in these sub branches with anything they need. I can make sure the battalion is running smoothly. I can basically anything that command needs for the battalion. 

Why should you be trusted with this position? I should be trusted with this position because I have worked for my rank and other sub division in naval. I have been naval before and I did rank  up in that time many ranks, and durn these time I have had no problems, strikes, or warnings.

Why do you want this rank?: I want the rank of security because I have been shock/Security in many severs and I have enjoyed it and want to enjoy that here. I want to help out shock when it comes to tryouts, guarding or dealing things STs, Prisoners, ETC. I could help DT out with trainings and tryouts and making sure anyone that needs help gets it. Another reason is because I want to expand my experiences in naval more than just its self.  I have also send other security officers do stuff and did a sector with them a while ago and really liked it.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes

What is your purpose within your assigned branch? I believe my purpose within my assigned branch will be to help out both of the battalions hosting trainings/tryouts. I also believe more purposes within my branch will be helping keep the battalion running smooth, and help out with other issues command needs.

Edited by Noshow

• Crunch locked this topic