Ban Appeal (im calm)- Denied

Minty mint

Steam Name: Lewd

Ingame Name: Mint

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:509777554

Ban Length: 1 day

Admin that Banned you: Phil

Reason for Ban: i got a warn for respawning while ems was on i did it on accident i was already upset but it was controlled then almost all of sl started taunting me mainly soul and lowerguy so i got super mad i have anger issues i goto therapy for it but i just broke i started going off in chat got muted mini gave me a talk right before the ban calming me down he teleported me back and i was all good then phil bans me making everything 10x worse i wont go in to details 

Dispute: 

image.png

- Support

Just wait your 24 hour ban. Take a break from the server. From the sounds of it, it’s just negatively affecting you right now. Take some time away, do something you enjoy to take your mind off of it.

logan2.png

44 minutes ago, Logan said:

- Support

Just wait your 24 hour ban. Take a break from the server. From the sounds of it, it’s just negatively affecting you right now. Take some time away, do something you enjoy to take your mind off of it.

i just took a 2 week break fym take a break

No, wait out the rest of the ban and have a break.

After tabbing back ingame and seeing you say this: https://gyazo.com/898ff65e39734f0c61e6ddd672e5b89d

I replied that you should get off of HIS server if you wanna diss him, as I was checking logs to see what started all this I see you type up in local chat "tell Phil to watch his mouth" which brought about your ban. You have a high amount of warns and bans you should know better mint.

• Laughing 1

That bald Aussie Guy