Clearance level 3+ and Medical

Report Written by Captain Dairy

Ex Senior Scientist

Test 1

Lead Researcher: Dairy 

Researcher Assistant(s): 

Test Subject(s): Chef Jack

Experiments Name: Testing entity 0457 " The headcrab"

Targeted Results: The goal was to test what would happen when 0457 was placed on a head of a person

Actual Results: When placed on his head the subject began to decompose. He turned into a zombie-like creature. We were able to see, hear, and feel pain. After 10 minutes I took 0457 off the subject's head and the subject was no longer able to see. The subject was able to "see" via following sounds. After 5 minutes the subject became hostile, stole my knife and gun and proceeded to shoot the gun, I then had to put him down 

Procedures Performed: I placed and removed entity 0457 from a subject head. 

NOTE Entity 0457 is still being tested on, if you see the entity please not approach. I also got some of the "Zombie" Blood (edited)

Test 2

Researcher Assistant(s):

Test Subject(s): Smith

Experiments Name: Testing entity 0457 " The headcrab" PT2 

Targeted Results: Test the saliva taken from entity 0457 and the blood from the Zombified Subject. What I believe what ill find is that the 0457 saliva is filled with Taenia solium, a type of parasite that when ingested causes neurocysticercosis. What i believe happens is that the entity attaches to the subjects head and takes its saliva and puts it into the subjects mouth, which is then ingested and causes the entity to take over the body. After this happens the subject begins to mutate

Actual Results: My belief was correct. Having the subject digest the saliva turned them into the zombified creature and after a brain scan there was 0 brain activity. 

Procedures Performed: Having the subject digest the entity saliva 

NOTE The zombified blood will be tested next

Test 3

Researcher Assistant(s):

Test Subject(s): Cump

Experiments Name: Testing entity 0457 " The headcrab" PT3 

Targeted Results: When i test the blood of the Zombie Creature " Which I am now naming Entity 0457-2" i suspect I will find Babesia parasites. This parasite infects and kills the red blood cells. What I plan to do is the analyze the blood and then put it into a subject and see if i find any results.

Actual Results: When the blood was tested and observed traces of the Babesia Parasite could be found and seen. When injected into a subject the parasite could be found along with killing the blood cells surrounding it. 

Procedures Performed: Injected 0457-2 blood into the subject and test the blood, injected a Virus Killing Agent that killed the parasite ( I did get another sample of blood to continue testing "

Test 4

Researcher Assistant(s): 

Test Subject(s): 

Experiments Name: Testing entity 0457 " The headcrab" PT4 Targeted Results: I Plan on testing some limbs of 0457.

Actual Results:

Fang: When tested the fang was sharper than any blade I've ever used and when squeezed a liquid came out the end of it. After Analyzing it came out to be Hi1a, a type of protein that causes channels in the brain to close, which lead to brain damage. I believe this is to aid with the Taenia Solium in damaging and practically killing the brain 

Leg: When tested it turned out to be very dull and almost flat but when i used it to stab a dummy it went straight through. I believe that the leg has a type of sensor that when touching the ground or other types of surfaces it is flat but once it touches trooper armor or skin a "stake" shoots out and pierces the skin, allowing it to stay on top of a subjects head and allows it to not fall off when a subject is moving around

Skin: When tested it appeared to me scaly, comparable to a sharks skin. It was also very soft but hard at the same time. It was not resistant to knifes and / or blasters, but when punched it fell apart. 

Procedures Performed: Testing to parts of the entity listed above

Test 5

Researcher Assistant(s): Fail, Vector, Cardboard, MrClean, Hagrid 

Test Subject(s): Spy 

Experiments Name: Testing entity 0457 " The headcrab" PT5 

Targeted Results: I believed that if we were about to turn people into 0457 we can turn them back to normal.

Actual Results: The test was very lengthy. We started off with turning the subject into 0457-2. After that we made a syrum with RNAi and Garlic which would kill the Hi1a and the Taenia Solium Parasite. Injecting this syrum was successful. We then needed to get brain activity back so what we did was take a spare brain and downloaded the memory and information from the current brain and put it on a chip. Once that was done we then put the chip into the new brain and put the brain into place. This Procedure was successful. After that we get the subject all new skin and was able to turn back into his original state and I call this Entity 0457-00. 

Procedures Performed: Procedures listed above 

NOTE We are able to turn people back from being 0457-2

Enity 0457 - image.png.a70bc241fee2d685f8adb5403cb049bd.png

Entity 0457-2 image.png.2bcc191ed003306a2ad878bd63888bdc.png

• Thanks 1
  • Heart-Eyes 1

EX Military RP Member |Marine CMDR, MP CMDR. DI CMDR,RUAF  ATCL LTC,EX Senior Mod / Wardog| 

ExImperial Rp MC RVMS AUO Lieutenant Colonel| Moderator GM III | 

Very cool! Love to see things like this coming from army members. Keep up the great work!

Edited by SAINTY.

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.